World Health Day is widely celebrated yearly on April 7th to grab the worldwide attention for a healthy mind and the body as there is a saying – “Healthy mind lives in healthy body” , So in order to keep us healthy we need to make sure that we have a healthy body.
As per the World Health Organization (WHO), this year’s (2021) theme for World Health Day is: “Building a fairer, healthier world for everyone.”
The theory for this “Health day” became proposed at the WHO s world fitness meeting in 1948, and the 1st World Health Day was turned on April 7th,1950.
listed below are some good and motivational health quotes & messages to celebrate World Health Day.
- “The cheerful mind perseveres, and the strong mind hews its way through a thousand difficulties.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “It is health that is the real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The human body has been designed to resist an infinite number of changes and attacks brought about by its environment. The secret of good health lies in successful adjustment to changing stresses on the body.” – Harry J. Johnson
- “Happiness is the highest form of health” – Dalai Lama.
- “Eat to live, not live to eat” – Socrates
- “Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness.” – Joseph Pilates
- “To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” -William Londen
- “Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account.”-Anne Wilson Schaef
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty…otherwise we shall not be able to keep the mind strong and clear.” – Buddha
- “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
- “You can’t control what goes on outside, but you can control what goes on inside.” – UnKnown
- “Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos- the trees, the clouds, everything.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it, and watch the whole transform.” – Rene Descartes
Some Messages on 2021
- “Health is your responsibility. Creating health is about revitalizing your body, mind, emotions, and life energies to a higher level of functioning” – Sadhguru
- “On World Health Day, let us keep the focus on fighting COVID-19 by taking all possible precautions including wearing a mask, regularly washing hands, and following the other protocols. At the same time, do take all possible steps to boost immunity and stay fit” – Prime Minister Narendra Modi