Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes and Wishes for Boyfriends, Girlfriends, Husband, And Wives
14th February is the day when people express their love to loved ones, If you’re looking for the best way to express your love, here we have a collection of love quotes and wishes for Happy Valentine’s Day cards of all time.
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes
“Where there is love, there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
“Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.” – Audre Lorde
“Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” – Ann Landers
“Love is the beauty of the soul.” — Saint Augustine
“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
“We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Stephen Chbosky
“Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
“Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” — Pablo Picasso
“We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
“There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” – Jane Austen
“You’re my forever Valentine.” — Unknown
“All I want for Valentine’s Day is you.” — Unknown
“There are never enough I Love You’s.” — Lenny Bruce
“Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.” – Ernest Hemingway
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” –Robert A. Heinlein
“True love is like little roses, sweet, fragrant in small doses.” – Ana Claudia Antunes
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
“I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green ‘The Fault in Our Stars
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
“One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” – Sophocles
“You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love in spite of the fact that they’re not.” – Jodi Picoult
“One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.” – Paulo Coelho
“I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
“Everything is clearer when you’re in love.” — John Lennon
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Girlfriends
- I love you, and I love us.
- You take my breath away. Always.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman I know.
- Love is friendship that has caught on fire.
- Every love song is about you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most important woman in my life.
- I never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Boyfriends
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
- You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.
- Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
- You’re the only person I send heart eye emojis to.
- Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
- It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
- The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy Valentine’s!
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Wives
- Thanks for being you and for being mine.
- I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Every day I wake up next to you feels like Valentine’s Day!
- I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my dreams.
- You’re the reason I am who I am today. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- You are my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I love you.
- What would I do without you by my side? Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life.
- To the most amazing woman who I am lucky enough to call my wife, Happy Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Husbands
- Thank you for bringing so much love, joy, and adventure into my life. I love you.
- You still make me laugh. You still give me butterflies. And I’m still falling for you every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I’m so lucky to be in love with my best friend.
- Through all the seasons, through all of time… I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- When we met, I knew I wanted to spend every single Valentine’s Day with you. You’re my rock and I don’t know what I’d do without you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- To my hubby on this Valentine’s Day, I’m yours forever.
- To another Valentine’s Day spent with the love of my life, and to many more.