Hindi Diwas is dedicated to promoting and spreading the official language. In addition, this day is celebrated; as a patriotic reminder to the people of India of their common origin and solidarity. Check here for the National Hindi Diwas 2021 date and everything you need to know.
Hindi Diwas is celebrated on September 14th every year. Hindi is the fourth most widely spoken language in the world after English, Spanish and Chinese.
Hindi is one of the most spoken languages in India, with most of northern India counting it as their first language. Every year in Hindi Diwas, the President of India presents the Rajbhasha Prize to people for their contribution to the development of the language at a ceremony in Delhi.
History of Hindi Diwas
On September 14, 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India adopted Hindi as the official language of the newly formed nation, the decision was made, and on September 14, 1949, it became part of the Constitution of India. January 26, 1950-1953.
Significance of Hindi Diwas
Hindi belongs to the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European language family. Hindi, along with English, are the official languages of India. In accordance with Article 343, The official language of the Union is Devanagari Hindi. The digital form used for the official purposes of the Union must be the international digital form of India.
Hindi is the language used by Indian leaders as a symbol of national identity during the struggle for freedom. Hindi has been used as a literary language since the 12th century.
The Hindi language gets its name from the Persian word “Hind”, which means “Land of India”. Hindi is spoken throughout the world, including India, Nepal, Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, and Mauritius.
How is it different from World Hindi Day
Many people get confused between National Hindi Day/ Hindi Diwas and World Hindi Day, although both days are dedicated to promoting the Hindi language, their history and background are completely different. Hindi National Day is celebrated every year on September 14th. On this day in 1949, Hindi became one of the official languages of India and is celebrated on the anniversary of the birth of one of the Indians. The greatest defenders of Hindi Rajendra Sinha.
While World Hindi is celebrated annually on January 10th. This day is dedicated to the history and popularization of the Hindi language throughout the world. In fact, the first Hindi World Conference was held on this day in 1975. in memory of the conference opened by then Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi in Nagpur.
Hindi Diwas Wishes in Hindi
- हिन्दुस्तान की है शान हिंदी, हर हिन्दुस्तानी की है पहचान हिंदी, एकता की अनुपम परम्परा है हिंदी, हर दिल का अरमान है हिंदी. हैप्पी हिंदी दिवस!
- भारत माँ के भाल पर सजी स्वर्णिम बिंदी हूँ मैं भारत की बेटी आपकी अपनी हिंदी हूँ हिंदी दिवस पर आप सभी को हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं!
- हिन्दी है भारत की आशा हिन्दी है भारत की भाषा हिंदी दिवस पर आप सभी को हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं!
- हर भारतीय की शक्ति है हिन्दी, एक सहज अभिव्यक्ति है हिन्दी. हिंदी दिवस की बधाई!
- वक्ताओं की ताकत भाषा लेखक का अभिमान हैं भाषा भाषाओं के शीर्ष पर बैठी मेरी प्यारी हिंदी भाषा!
- मातृ भाषा का जो नहीं करते सम्मान वो कही नहीं पाते है सम्मान हिंदी दिवस पर आप सभी को हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं!
- ना करो हिंदी की चिंदी हिंदी तो है देश की बिंदी!
- हमारी एकता और अखंडता ही हमारे देश की पहचान है हिंदुस्तान हैं हम और हिंदी हमारी जुबान है!
- हम सब का अभिमान हैं हिंदी, भारत देश की शान हैं हिंदी!
Hindi Diwas Wishes in English
- We are all proud of Hindi, Hindi is the pride of India!!
- Hindi is not a language but an expression of emotion, This is devotion to die for the motherland. Happy Hindi Divas!!!
- Hindi is not a language, it is an expression of emotion. This is devotion to the motherland, to die. Happy Hindi Day!!!
- Hindi is my Iman, Hindi is my identity. I am Hindi, my country is also my beloved Hindustan. Happy Hindi Day!!!
- Hindi is our national language, Hindi is dear to us. The melodious voice of Hindi, we love every moment. Happy Hindi Day!!!
- Hindi is our national language,
Hindi is dear to us,
Hindi is melodious,
we are loving every moment
- Write with ink today, you identify yourself,
Hindi is you,
love to learn from Hindi!!
- Those who respect the mother tongue, get respect everywhere. Happy Hindi Day!!!
- Come read and teach on the occasion of Hindi Diwas,
Hindi is our language, let us adopt it. Happy Hindi Diwas!!!
- No nation can be called a nation except its language,
the protection of language is more important than protecting the borders, Happy Hindi Diwas!!!