This year the International Daughters Day would be celebrated on the fourth Sunday i.e September 26th, 2021 for the girl children. On International Daughter Day, parents will pay their respects to their daughters and show them how much they value their daughters. Daughters play a very important role in the family and have different but very special bonds with every parent.
Significance of International Daughter Day
This day was originated in India where, even today, a few cultures see female youngsters as burdens. Families with daughters bring a stigma. This day celebration helps to enables cast off traditions which assist to hold the view of a female toddler as a burden. Some underdeveloped international locations nevertheless exercise those traditions.
However, the rest of the world may think of this day as a classic holiday. Although the family sees this day as an opportunity to thank the girls for their lives, daughters can treat this day in different ways. Become the daughter and family she has. Many people spend a day with their families, hoping to leave memories of their loved ones.
History of International Daughter Day
The celebration started in India to help get rid of the stigma associated with having a daughter. In some parts of the world, boys are more valuable than girls. This day promotes equality between boys and girls. Accept and should receive education and have the same opportunities. It was Archies Limited who invented International Daughters Day.
How to Celebrate #InternationalDaughtersDay
Celebrate with your daughter. Spend the day with your daughters. Let them teach you something you don’t know yet. Listen to their wishes. No matter how old you are, wait for your daughter to take you there. Adventure is ahead. You should use #InternationalDaughtersDay to post your feeling and experience on social media.
On this special day, whatever you want to do, you must celebrate for all the daughters in the World and wish you a happy Daughter’s Day!
International Daughter Day Quotes
- Daughters are angels sent from above to fill our heart with unending love. – J Lee
- To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter. – Euripides
- Honor your daughters. They are honorable. – Malala Yousafzai
- A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. – Anonymous
- A daughter is the most beautiful gifts this world has to give. – Elizabeth George
- A daughter will follow in her mom’s footsteps so make sure to set a good example.
- There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself. – John Gregory Brown
- A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts. – Anonymous
- I have priorities. Maintaining my daughter is my first. – Whitney Houston
- The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter. – Anita Diamant
- A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart. – Unknown
- You are my angel, you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. – Steve Maraboli
- When my daughter says ‘Daddy I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more. – Stanley Behrman
- We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight. – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters. – Anonymous
- Tell me how can one live without daughters. – Malala Yousafzai
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad. – Anonymous
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her father. – Michael Ratnadeepak
International Daughter Day Wishes & WhatsApp Messages
- Daughters are the most beautiful and magical creations in their parents’ life. A daughter brightens and softens her mother and father’s hearts. She adds color, sound, and beauty to make this Earth a better place. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- My darling daughter, my baby you will always be, no matter where you are. You are a little part of me, whether near of far. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- Daughters are the joy of a mother and father’s heart, beauty and sweetness describe them from the start.
- Daughters are special and thought the world of, which proves they were sent from heaven above.
- Daughters will soon be married and grown, then they may start a family of their own.
- Daughters are special; there is no doubt, once we have them, we can never be without. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- Many are the joys in life. I’m blessed with quite a few. Still, most of all I’m grateful for, is to have a daughter just like you. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- Seeing you grow up so talented, beautiful, and brilliant fills me with so much purpose. I just love the fact that you are my daughter!
- A daughter is the best thing that can happen to you because a daughter fills you heart with magic and love. Happy Daughter’s day.
- My dearest daughter, you are the answer to all my prayers and wishes. I pray that when you grow older, you will also be a miracle to other people.
- Daughter is a beautiful part of you – Magical, mysterious and always new; let’s celebrate and have a blast today…Wish you a happy Daughter’s Day.
- Dream and wishes will come true, Hope and a new dawn will be waiting for you, Be yourself, say what you feel, Your existence is a big deal…Happy Daughter’s Day.
- Good Wishes for a bright future, Blessings for a new tomorrow…May life be a wonderland – May there be no pain or sorrow…Happy Daughter’s Day my love.
- I will not always be sweet and nice, and I will not always be crazy about your choices and decisions. But I will always be here to guide and support you, because I love you my sweet little star. Happy Daughters Day!
- No matter where you choose to go or what to do with your life, I will always be your biggest fan. That’s because you are my daughter, and I love you for always.